Medications and Diets
- Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Dental Cleaning Paste Kit for all dogs
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Twin Power™ Toothpaste for adult dogs
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Dental Spray for cats & dogs
- Hill's® Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline Dental Health - Dry
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Twin Power™ Toothpaste for puppies & small/toy dogs (Poultry Cool Mint Flavor)
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Toothpaste for dogs (Poultry flavor)
- SENTRY® Petrodex® Veterinary Strength Breath Spray for cats & dogs
Today on Vetstreet
Repetitive behaviors like tail chasing and excess paw licking can indicate that your animal has a compulsive…
From Alaskan Malamute to Xoloitzcuintli, here's our guide to pronouncing the most tongue-twistery dog breed names.
Weaving through your legs can be an endearing habit, but sometimes it's a sign of a behavioral or medical issue.
Minimize the risk of a bad trick-or-treat interaction by brushing up on your dog’s manners before October 31.
The Schapendoes (aka Dutch Sheepdog) is known for his incredible jumping skills and cheerful personality.
Parasites are no fun for dogs. Learn how to protect your canine from heartworms, hookworms, whipworms and more.
Check out our collection of more than 250 videos about pet training, animal behavior, dog and cat breeds and more.
Wonder which dog or cat best fits your lifestyle? Our new tool will narrow down more than 300 breeds for you.