Hill's® Prescription Diet® Canine Hypoallergenic Treats
INDICATIONSTreats for dogs with food allergies and skin conditions
Because dogs on Prescription Diet brand therapeutic foods need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d®, z/d® ULTRA and z/d® Low Allergen
- Help eliminates the potential for allergic response with hydrolyzed protein
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypoallergenic Canine Treats to 10% or less of the dog's daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d and i/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||2|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||3|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||4|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7|
|60 lb (27 kg)||8|
|70 lb (32 kg)||9|
|80 lb (36 kg)||10|
|100 lb (45 kg)||12|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Treats 3502 kcal/kg-17 kcal/treat (5 grams/treat)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||165 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||809 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.38|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.05|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Starch, Hydrolysed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Hydrolysed Chicken, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DLMethionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Taurine, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
12 oz bag