Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Skin Support Potato & Duck Formula - Dry
Prescription Diet® d/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Highly digestible single novel protein to minimize chances of a reaction to food
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food allergies
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, from food allergy to food intolerance. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food allergies.
Potato, Potato Starch, Duck, Potato Protein, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Duck By-Product Meal, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid , Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3737 kcal/kg (368 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||274 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||751 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.78|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.51|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d® Canine Skin Support Potato & Duck Formula contains 3 oz. by weight.
8, 17.6, 27.5 lb bag