Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline Skin Support Rabbit & Green Pea Formula - Dry
Prescription Diet® d/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Highly digestible single novel protein to minimize chances of a reaction to food
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Three different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food allergies
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this package out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g) - 5/8 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g) - 7/8 cup (105 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||3/4 cup (90 g) - 1 cup (120 g)|
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, from food allergy to food intolerance. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food allergies.
Ground Yellow Peas, Pea Protein Concentrate, Rabbit, Ground Green Peas, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Cysteine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3794 kcal/kg (460 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||135 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||860 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.86|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.61|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d® Feline Skin Support Rabbit & Green Pea Formula contains 4 oz. by weight.
3.5, 8.5 lb bag