Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline Gastrointestinal Health - Dry
INDICATIONSDigestive Health Support
Prescription Diet® i/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster
- Mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation
Hill's Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline Gastrointestinal Health to a kitten, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0.5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0.9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||2/3 cup (85 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (190 g)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g) - 7/8 cup (110 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g) - 1 cup (125 g)|
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Dried Chicken, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Phosphoric Acid, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3985 kcal/kg (498 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d® Feline Gastrointestinal Health contains 4 oz. by weight.
4, 8.5 lb bag