Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline Mobility - Canned
INDICATIONSHill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is formulated with the following benefits:
- Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
- Prescription Diet j/d Feline contains omega-3 fatty acids, which nourish cartilage.
- Controlled phosphorus and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids help maintain kidney health.
- High carnitine helps burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1 - 1 1/3 can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 976 kcal/kg ( 152.256 kcal/per 156g can)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||632 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||727 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.20|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||116 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||13 mg/kg (ppm)|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork by-product, Chicken, Corn Starch, Dried Whey, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Soy Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Rice Flour, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Cartilage, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Cysteine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate.
24/5.5 oz cans