Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline Mobility - Dry
INDICATIONSHill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is formulated with the following benefits:
- Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
- Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline contains omega-3 fatty acids, which nourish cartilage.
- Controlled phosphorus and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids help maintain kidney health.
- High carnitine helps burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Helpful Tips
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g) - 7/8 cup (110 g)|
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Threonine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Beta Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 4043 kcal/kg (506 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||839 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.70|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1116 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||632 mg/kg (ppm)|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d® Feline Mobility contains 4 oz. by weight.
8.5 lb bag