Hill's® Prescription Diet® t/d® Canine Dental Health - Dry
Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your dog's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
Prescription Diet® t/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Unique kibble scrubs away laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
Hill's Prescription Diet® t/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2.3 kg)||2/3 cup (50 g) - 1 cup (70 g)|
|10.0 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (80 g) - 1 5/8 cups (115 g)|
|15.0 lb (6.8 kg)||1 5/8 cups (115 g) - 2 1/4 cups (160 g)|
|20.0 lb (9.1 kg)||2 cups (145 g) - 2 3/4 cups (200 g)|
|30.0 lb (13.6 kg)||2 2/3 cups (190 g) - 3 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|40.0 lb (18.1 kg)||3 1/3 cups (240 g) - 4 2/3 cups (335 g)|
|50.0 lb (22.7 kg)||4 cups (290 g) - 5 1/2 cups (395 g)|
|60.0 lb (27.2 kg)||4 1/2 cups (325 g) - 6 1/4 cups (450 g)|
|70.0 lb (31.8 kg)||5 cups (360 g) - 7 cups (505 g)|
|80.0 lb (36.3 kg)||5 2/3 cups (410 g) - 7 3/4 cups (560 g)|
|100.0 lb (45.4 kg)||6 2/3 cups (480 g) - 9 1/4 cups (665 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3526 kcal/kg (253.9 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||121 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||572 IU/kg|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of t/d® Canine Dental Health contains 2.5 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.NAC Number: 63004430