Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free - Dry
INDICATIONSAdverse reaction to food.
Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food allergy or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your dog's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free is formulated with the following benefits:
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of allergic reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergens
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
Hill's Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this package out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/4 cup (50 g) - 1 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/4 cups (85 g) - 1 2/3 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 5/8 cups (110 g) - 2 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||2 cups (135 g) - 2 3/4 cups (185 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 3/4 cups (185 g) - 3 3/4 cups (255 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 1/3 cups (225 g) - 4 2/3 cups (315 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||4 cups (270 g) - 5 1/2 cups (375 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 2/3 cups (315 g) - 6 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||5 1/4 cups (355 g) - 7 cups (475 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 2/3 cups (385 g) - 7 3/4 cups (525 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 3/4 cups (460 g) - 9 1/3 cups (635 g)|
Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Hydrolyzed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Beta-Carotene.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3724 kcal/kg (254 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||111 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||611 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.53|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.40|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d® Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free contains 2 oz. by weight.
8, 18, 25 lb bag