Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline ULTRA Allergen-Free - Canned
INDICATIONSAdverse reaction to food.
Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food allergy or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline ULTRA Allergen-Free is formulated with the following benefits:
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System™, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of allergic reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergens
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
Hill's Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline Allergen-Free is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Important Feeding Information
- Use as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Canned 1081 kcal/kg (168.636 kcal/per 156g can)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||72 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||739 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.45|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.05|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
24/5.5 oz cans