Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light - Dry
INDICATIONSHill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our best taste ever! Key Benefits
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Daily Feeding Guide:
- This product is intended for weight maintenance. Should you choose to feed for weight loss use an ideal or target body weight rather than the current body weight and consult your veterinarian.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight or for appropriate weight loss. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- We recommend Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Light Adult Biscuits for dogs eating this product.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Obese prone||Weight loss|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||3/4 cup (75 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||2 cups (200 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 2/3 cups (560 g)||4 cups (395 g)|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 2997 kcal/kg (295 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||253 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||524 IU/kg|