Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care - Dry
INDICATIONSHill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits. It is made with high quality ingredients and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for superior overall health. It also has a clinically proven, fiber technology that helps scrub teeth and reduce plaque build-up. Key Benefits
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age, to provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful Tips
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned food to dry, make sure the cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Corn, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
3.5 lbs, 7 lbs bag