Hill's® Science Diet® Culinary Creations™ Baked Tuna Dinner in a Delicate Sauce Adult - Canned (Feline)
INDICATIONSA perfect balance of the delicious taste of real baked tuna chunks in sauce your cat will love, with the precise nutrition she needs. Try all four flavors for the variety your cat craves.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of ageNot Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Maintain vision and heart function||Enriched with taurine||Enriched with taurine to help maintain good vision and a healthy heart|
|Healthy organs||Magnesium||Low magnesium for organ health|
Hill's® Science Diet® Culinary Creations™ Roasted Chicken Dinner in a Savory Gravy Adult Cat Food, Canned
Hill's® Science Diet® Culinary Creations™ Roasted Beef Dinner in a Rich Gravy Adult Cat Food, Canned
Hill's® Science Diet® Culinary Creations™ Baked Ocean Fish Dinner in a Delicate Sauce Adult Cat Food, Canned
Hill's® Science Diet® Minced Adult Cat Food, assorted varieties
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once she reaches 7 years of age.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
Water, Tuna, Chicken, Liver, Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Rice Starch, Oat Fiber, Wheat Gluten, Pork Plasma, Soybean Oil, Glycine, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, Iron Oxide, Guar Gum, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Caramel Color, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Beta- Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of vitamin K).Packaging
2.9 and 5.5 oz. cans
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Canned 995 kcal/kg ( 81.59 kcal/per 82g can, 155.22 kcal/per 156g can)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.