Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe - Dry
INDICATIONSRich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe cat food gives your kitten precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. It is enriched with natural DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your kitten the best start in life.
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamin C + E||Appropriate levels of clinically proven antioxidants to build a healthy immune system.|
|Supports healthy brain and eye development||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil||DHA is a building block for healthy brain and eye development|
|Promotes healthy development of vital organs||Taurine||Essential amino-acid for strong heart and healthy vision development|
|Supports gentle, healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your kitten|
|Supports Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for kittens in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition|
Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your kitten's unique needs. Canned kitten food is also available from
Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your kitten will love.
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- For kittens/pregnant cats: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult cat foods once she reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet Kitten is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your kitten's unique needs. Canned kitten food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your kitten will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/8 cup (15 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (125 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (170 g)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)|
Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Whole Grain Corn, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, L-Threonine, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic acid), Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Oxide, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 4158 kcal/kg (520 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||762 IU/kg|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe contains 4 oz. by weight.