Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor - Dry
INDICATIONSRich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health for kittens with an indoor lifestyle. It is made with high quality ingredients and gentle fibers that ensure maximum availability of key nutrients for optimal digestion and less litter box clean-up. It has clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids for superior overall health.
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamin C + E||Appropriate levels of clinically proven antioxidants to build a healthy immune system.|
|Proper brain and eye development||DHA from high quality fish oil||DHA is a building block for healthy brain and eye development|
|Supports gentle, healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your kitten|
|Supports Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for kittens in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition|
|Promotes healthy development of vital organs||Taurine||Essential amino-acid for strong heart and healthy vision development|
For kittens and pregnant or nursing cats: Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development, Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe, Science Diet® Healthy Advantage™ Kitten, or Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ Kitten. Canned kitten food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- For kittens/pregnant cats: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult cat foods once she reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet Kitten is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your kitten's unique needs. Canned kitten food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your kitten will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/8 cup (15 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (125 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (170 g)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)|
Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Soybean Mill Run Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Oxide, L-Arginine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 4201 kcal/kg (525 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||144 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||912 IU/kg|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe contains 4 oz. by weight.