Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Hairball Control - Dry
INDICATIONSHill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs in just 30 days. It is made with a natural fiber technology to help reduce hairballs comfortably and has controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus for long-term vital organ health. It also has Omega-3 fatty acids that nourish your cat's skin and coat.
Adult cats age 7 or older that are prone to hairballs.Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Helps avoid hairballs in just 30 days||Fiber technology||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Healthy heart and kidneys||Sodium and Phosphorus||Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus help maintain healthy vital organs for mature cats.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Promotes healthy and shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-6 fatty acids are building blocks for healthy skin and coat.|
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- For maximum benefit this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Soybean Mill Run, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavor, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Fish Oil, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Arginine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3744 kcal/kg (326 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||124 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||649 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.35|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Mature Adult Hairball Control contains 3 oz. by weight.