Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Indoor - Dry
INDICATIONSHill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Indoor cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition for cats with an indoor lifestyle. It is made with high quality ingredients for easy digestion and appropriate nutrient absorption and has natural fiber to help avoid hairballs in just 30 days. It's controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus to help maintain healthy heart and kidney for mature cats.
Mature adult cats over age 7 with an indoor lifestyle.Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Healthy heart and vital organs||Sodium||Controlled levels of sodium help maintain a healthy heart and vital organs for mature cats.|
|Healthy kidneys||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats.|
|Helps avoid hairballs in just 30 days||Fiber technology||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
Hill's® Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- For maximum benefit this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4.0 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (20 g) - 3/8 cup (35 g)|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8.0 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g) - 3/4 cup (65 g)|
|12.0 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g) - 1 cup (85 g)|
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Soybean Mill Run, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavor, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Fish Oil, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Arginine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta- Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 3744 kcal/kg (326 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||124 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||649 IU/kg|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Mature Adult Hairball Control contains 3 oz. by weight.