Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed - Dry
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to meet your small breed dog's special needs. It contains controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous to help maintain a healthy heart and kidneys, high levels of clinically proven antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system, and ideal levels of vital fatty acids to promote healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes. It also contains calcium and LCarnitine, the key components for healthy bones and lean muscles to sustain mobility. All these, and great taste, 100% guaranteed or your money back!
Mature Adult dogs 7 years of age or older that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.Not Recommended For:
- Dogs < 7 years of age.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Maintains internal organ health -- heart, kidneys and brain||Controlled levels of sodium, phosphorus, with high levels of antioxidants||Appropriate levels of minerals to not over-tax vital organs, with high levels of clinically proven antioxidants to help with brain health|
|Enhances immunity to support long life expectancy in small and toy breed dogs||Antioxidants -- vitamins C & E||High levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system|
|Promotes a healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes -- the best indicators of your dog's vitality||Vital fatty acids||Ideal levels of fatty acids to promote a healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes|
|Promotes strong bones and healthy muscles to support an active life||Proteins & calcium||High quality, natural nutrients to promote strong muscle and bone|
Science Diet® dog food is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods that meet your dog's unique nutritional needs, in many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g) - 1/4 cup (25 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (65 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (100 g) - 1 1/3 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3680 kcal/kg (363 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||159 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1208 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
2An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed contains 3 oz. by weight.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Dried Egg Product, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.