Hill's® Science Diet® Nature's Best® Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Kitten - Dry
INDICATIONSScience Diet® Nature's Best® is the first and only natural pet food clinically proven to provide complete, balanced nutrition. REAL chicken. REAL fruits, vegetables and whole grains. NO ARTIFICIAL preservatives. NO ARTIFICIAL colors. NO fillers. Not just HEALTHFUL but TASTES GREAT, too.
- Kittens from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Normally active adult cats age 1 or older.
|Real & Fresh Chicken||Fresh chicken builds and maintains lean muscle. It's a high-quality, highly digestible protein without added hormones and steroids.||Shipped fresh from USDA-inspected facilities.|
|Chicken Meal||Chicken meal benefits your cat's skin, coat and muscle. It's a great source of protein with amino acids.||Chickens from USDA-inspected facilities.|
|Maize Gluten Meal||When combined with animal protein, maize gluten meal helps build and maintain lean muscle.||Maize grown by farmers in North America.|
|Egg||Egg helps build lean muscle and a shiny coat. It has the highest essential amino acid content of all naturally-occurring protein sources.||Collected from USDA-inspected facilities.|
|Wholesome Grains||Brown rice, oats and barley are carbohydrate sources for energy. These wholesome grains are also a source of fiber, vitamins and fatty acids.||Whole grains grown on North American farms.|
|Carrots, Peas & Broccoli||Carrots, peas and broccoli help the immune system as a natural source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients.||Farm grown in North America and Europe. No added sulfites.|
|Apples & Cranberries||As natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C, apples and cranberries support your pet's immune system on a cellular level.||Farm grown in the United States. No added sulfites.|
|Fish Oil||Fish oil promotes healthy mobility. It's also a natural source of DHA, for better brain and vision development.||Coldwater-caught fish.|
|Flaxseed||Flaxseed gives your cat a lustrous coat and soft skin with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.||Grown by farmers in North America.|
|Soybean Oil||Soybean oil gives your cat soft skin and a lustrous coat. It's high in fatty acids.||Soybeans grown by farmers in North America.|
|Vitamins E & C||Vitamins E & C promote body-wide cellular health because these clinically proven antioxidants fight free radicals.||Absorbable, nutritive vitamin supplements.|
- To provide complete, balanced nutrition
- To maintain ideal body weight
- To maintain lean muscle and avoid excess body fat
- Antioxidants to maintain cellular health because they fight free radicals
- Natural with added vitamins and minerals.
- Superb taste made with the highest quality ingredients: real chicken, real garden vegetables and wholesome grains.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund.
- Fresh Chicken 1st ingredient
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- For kittens/pregnant cats: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult cat foods once she reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet Kitten is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your kitten's unique needs. Canned kitten food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your kitten will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1.0 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2.0 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3.0 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|4.0 lb (1,8 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)||5/8 cup (75 g)|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||7/8 cup (100 g)||2/3 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (130 g)||7/8 cup (100 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (175 g)||1 1/4 cups (145 g)|
Chicken, Maize Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Cranberries, Apples, Chicken Liver Flavor, Carrots, Peas, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Broccoli, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 4143 kcal/kg (487 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||187 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||686 IU/kg|
¹ The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Nature's Best® Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Kitten contains 4 oz. by weight.