Hill's® Science Diet® Nature's Best® Ocean Fish & Brown Rice Dinner Adult - Dry
INDICATIONSScience Diet® Nature's Best® is the first and only natural pet food clinically proven to provide complete, balanced nutrition. REAL ocean fish. REAL fruits, vegetables and whole grains. NO ARTIFICIAL preservatives. NO ARTIFICIAL colors. NO fillers. Not just HEALTHFUL but TASTES GREAT, too
Adult cats from 1 -- 6 years of age.Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Real Ocean Fish||Ocean fish builds and maintains lean muscle. It's a high-quality, highly digestible protein without added chemicals, preservatives or colors.||Caught wild in ocean waters.|
|Chicken Meal||Chicken meal benefits your cat's skin, coat and muscle. It's a great source of protein with amino acids.||Chickens from USDA-inspected facilities.|
|Maize Gluten Meal||When combined with animal protein, maize gluten meal helps build and maintain lean muscle. It contributes to lower overall levels of magnesium and phosphorus to maintain bladder and kidney health.||Maize grown by farmers in North America.|
|Egg||Egg helps build lean muscle and a shiny coat. It has the highest essential amino acid content of all naturally-occurring protein sources.||Collected from USDA-inspected facilities.|
|Wholesome Grains||Brown rice, oats and barley are carbohydrate sources for energy. These wholesome grains are also a source of fiber, vitamins and fatty acids.||Whole grains grown on North American farms.|
|Carrots, Peas & Broccoli||Carrots, peas and broccoli help the immune system as a natural source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients.||Farm grown in North America and Europe. No added sulfites.|
|Apples & Cranberries||As natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C, apples and cranberries support your pet's immune system on a cellular level.||Farm grown in the United States. No added sulfites.|
|Flaxseed||Flaxseed gives your cat a lustrous coat and soft skin with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.||Grown by farmers in North America.|
|Vitamins E & C||Vitamins E & C promote body-wide cellular health because these clinically proven antioxidants fight free radicals.||Absorbable, nutritive vitamin supplements.|
- To provide complete, balanced nutrition
- To maintain ideal body weight
- To maintain lean muscle and avoid excess body fat
- Antioxidants to maintain cellular health because they fight free radicals
- Natural with added vitamins and minerals.
- Superb taste made with the highest quality ingredients: real chicken, real garden vegetables and wholesome grains.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund.
- Fresh Chicken 1st ingredient
Daily Feeding Guide: Helpful tips
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g) - 2/3 cup (80 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g) - 7/8 cup (100 g)|
Ocean Fish, Maize Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Oats, Cranberries, Apples, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Carrots, Peas, Lactic Acid, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Broccoli, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Dry 4001 kcal/kg (470 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||177 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||737 IU/kg|
¹ The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Nature's Best® Ocean Fish & Brown Rice Dinner Adult contains 4 oz. by weight.