Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entrée - Canned (Canine)
INDICATIONSHill's® Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Savory Chicken Entrée dog food has great taste and precisely balanced nutrition to help build immunity and mobility. Superior nutrition from high quality ingredients enhances better overall health. Promotes gentle and healthy digestion and has a savory meaty taste your puppy will love!
KEY BENEFITSRecommended For:
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Promotes healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your puppy|
Science Diet is also available in a wide variety of dry foods for your puppy's unique needs.
FEEDING GUIDEDaily Feeding Guide: Helpful Tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Provide nursing dogs free access to food 3 - 6 times per day.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet is also available in a wide variety of dry foods for your puppy's unique needs.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 9 months||Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 can||1/3 can||1/4 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||7/8 can||2/3 can||1/2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 can||3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 can||1 1/4 can||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 1/3 can||2 can||1 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||4 can||3 1/4 can||2 2/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||5 1/3 can||4 1/2 can||3 1/2 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||6 1/2 can||5 1/2 can||4 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||7 3/4 can||6 1/2 can||5 1/4 can|
|120 lb (54 kg)||9 can||7 1/2 can||6 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1241 kcal/kg ( 459.17 kcal/per 370g can)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Liver, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.