Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables (Canine)
INDICATIONSA delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real meat, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
KEY BENEFITSRecommended For:
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogsNot Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Promotes healthy digestion|| High quality ingredients including gentle fibers ||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your puppy|
Promotes healthy digestion
Helps keep your dog/puppy in top condition
Great taste your dog/puppy is guaranteed to love Other Products to Consider
Puppy Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables, Small & Toy Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Provide nursing dogs free access to food 3 - 6 times per day.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet is also available in a wide variety of dry foods for your puppy's unique needs.
|Weight of Dog|| |
Growth less than 4 months
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
Growth 4 to 9 months
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
Growth 10 to 12 months
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||5/8 can||1/2 can||3/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/8 can||7/8 can||3/4 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 2/3 can||1 1/3 can||1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 can||1 1/2 can||1 1/4 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 1/4 can||2 2/3 can||2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||5 1/3 can||4 1/2 can||3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||7 1/4 can||6 can||4 3/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||9 can||7 1/2 can||6 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||10 1/2 can||8 3/4 can||7 can|
|120 lb (54 kg)||12 1/4 can||10 can||8 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 956 kcal/kg ( 347.028 kcal/per 363g can)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Liver, Wheat Flour, Rice Starch, Carrots, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Brown Rice, Dextrose, Peas, Chicken Liver Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous
Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin), Spinach, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, L-Lysine, Caramel (color).