Hill's® Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Mobility Adult Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken
INDICATIONSDeliciously crunchy Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Mobility Biscuits contain naturally-occurring Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate to help support active mobility, maintain healthy joints and provide building blocks of healthy cartilage.
Normally active dogs over 1 year of ageNot Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Antioxidants||Support immune function|
|Digestible Carbohydrates||Supply energy for adult dogs|
|Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate from Natural Sources||Support active mobility and healthy cartilage.|
- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Treats Mobility Adult Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken complements the great nutrition of Science Diet® Adult foods.
- The perfect, healthy treat for rewarding your special pet.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund or replacement
- For adult dogs -- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Oral Care, Skin & Coat, Immunity, Mobility, Training Treats.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Use these guidelines to offer treats to adult dogs without changing the amount of pet food.
- For dogs that tend to gain excess weight, these amounts are intended as a starting point only and should be adjusted to maintain optimum body weight
- Adult Treats are formulated to complement Science Diet® Adult dry and canned products.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2|
|20 lb (9 kg)||3|
|40 lb (18 kg)||4|
|60 lb (27 kg)||6|
|80 lb (36 kg)||7|
|100 lb (45 kg)||9|
Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal, Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.Packaging
24.7oz Pouch x 8
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Treats 3355 kcal/kg-23 kcal/treat (7 grams/treat)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||167 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||782 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||407 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||495 mg/kg (ppm)|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.