Hill's® Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Skin & Coat Adult Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken
INDICATIONSDeliciously crunchy Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Skin & Coat Adult Biscuits contain the vital fatty acids every dog needs to nourish their skin and promote a healthy coat of hair. Plus, we add a balance of vitamins and minerals to keep your dog going strong.
Normally active dogs over 1 year of age.Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|High-Quality Protein||Helps maintain strong bones and lean muscles.|
|Vital Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids||Help avoid dry, flaky skin|
|Digestible Carbohydrates||Supply energy for adult dogs.|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for adult dogs.|
- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Treats Skin & Coat Adult Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken complement the great nutrition of Science Diet® Adult foods.
- The perfect, healthy treat for rewarding your special pet.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund or replacement
For adult dogs -- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Immunity, Oral Care, Mobility, Training, Light Treats.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Use these guidelines to offer treats to adult dogs without changing the amount of pet food.
- For dogs that tend to gain excess weight, these amounts are intended as a starting point only and should be adjusted to maintain optimum body weight.
- Adult treats are formulated to complement Science Diet® Adult dry and canned pet food products.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2|
|20 lb (9 kg)||3|
|40 lb (18 kg)||4|
|60 lb (27 kg)||6|
|80 lb (36 kg)||7|
|100 lb (45 kg)||9|
Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.Packaging
7.1oz Pouch x 24
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Treats 3343 kcal/kg-23 kcal/treat (7 grams/treat)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||167 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||783 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.11|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||2.15|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Join the Conversation
Like this article? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!