Hill's® Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Skin & Coat Puppy Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken
INDICATIONSDeliciously crunchy Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Skin & Coat Puppy contains the vital fatty acids all puppies need to help nourish their skin and promote a healthy coat of hair. Plus, we add a balance of vitamins and minerals to keep your puppy growing and going strong.
Normally active puppies up to 1 year oldNot Recommended For:
Dogs over 1 year of age.
|High-Quality Protein||Helps build strong bones and muscles.|
|Vital Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids||Help avoid dry, flaky skin|
|Digestible Carbohydrates||Supply energy for growing puppies.|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for growing puppies.|
- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Treats Skin & Coat Puppy Medium Biscuit with Real Chicken complements the great nutrition of Science Diet® Puppy foods.
- The perfect, healthy treat for rewarding your special pet.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund or replacement
- For dogs less than one year old -- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Puppy Immunity Support Wafer
- For adult dogs -- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Oral Care, Skin & Coat, Immunity, Mobility, Training, Light Treats.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Use these guidelines to offer treats to puppies without changing the amount of pet food.
- For puppies that tend to gain excess weight, these amounts are intended as a starting point only and should be adjusted to maintain optimum body weight.
- Puppy treats are formulated to complement Science Diet® Puppy dry and canned pet food products.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog|| Growth less than 4 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
| Growth 4 to 9 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
| Growth 10 to 12 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1||1||0|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1||1||1|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2||2||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2||2||2|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4||3||3|
|40 lb (18 kg)||7||6||5|
|60 lb (27 kg)||9||8||6|
|80 lb (36 kg)||11||9||8|
|100 lb (45 kg)||13||11||9|
|120 lb (54 kg)||15||13||10|
Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Caramel Color, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.Packaging
7.1oz Pouch x 24
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Treats 3330 kcal/kg-27 kcal/treat (8 grams/treat)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||166 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||946 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.12|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||2.49|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.