Hill's® Science Diet® Simple Essentials™ Treats Training Adult Treats with Real Beef Dog
INDICATIONSThese delicious, chewy treats are bite sized and perfect for training and rewarding your special pet.
Normally active dogs 1 -- 6 years of age.Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|High-Quality Protein||Helps maintain strong bones and lean muscles.|
|Nourishing Fatty Acids||Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat.|
|Digestible Carbohydrates||Supply energy for adult dogs.|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for adult dogs.|
- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Treats Training Adult Treats with Real Beef complement the great nutrition of Science Diet® Adult foods.
- The perfect, healthy treat for rewarding your special pet.
- 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund or replacement
For adult dogs -- Science Diet® Simple Essentials Oral Care, Skin & Coat, Immunity, Mobility, Light Treats.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Use these guidelines to offer treats to adult dogs without changing the amount of pet food.
- For dogs that tend to gain excess weight, these amounts are intended as a starting point only and should be adjusted to maintain optimum body weight.
- Adult treats are formulated to complement Science Diet® Adult dry and canned pet food products.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||4|
|20 lb (9 kg)||7|
|40 lb (18 kg)||11|
|60 lb (27 kg)||15|
|80 lb (36 kg)||18|
|100 lb (45 kg)||22|
Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Sucrose, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Water, Beef, Propylene Glycol, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Corn Oil (preserved with citric acid), Calcium Chloride, Beef Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Caramel Color, Carmine, Canthaxanthin, Phosphoric Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Ethoxyquin (a preservative).
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS
Treats 3069 kcal/kg-9 kcal/treat (3 grams/treat)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.