Dog Saved From Burning House in Texas

Firefighters save dog in San Antonio
San Antonio firefighters saved a dog they found unconscious in a burning home.

When firefighters in San Antonio, Texas, arrived at the scene of a house fire Saturday night, they found the garage completely engulfed in flames, and the fire was quickly spreading to the rest of the house. Once inside, they discovered a dog unconscious in the home.

They brought him outside and rescued him with a special pet oxygen mask. The dog regained consciousness and was taken to a vet hospital for treatment. He’s expected to be OK. — Watch it at Texas’s KSAT


More on Vetstreet.com:


Google+

Join the Conversation

Like this article? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!