2001-Fri Dec 02 21:36:30 MST 2016
Vetstreet. All rights reserved.
Vetstreet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. See Additional Information ›
Some people have
preconceived ideas about ferrets, many of which simply are not true — or at least not the whole truth. If you have ever thought about sharing your space with a
ferret, take this quiz to learn some interesting facts about this furry fellow.
1. True or false: Ferrets are not very smart.
2. True or false: Ferrets are antisocial.
3. True or false: Ferrets get into everything.
4. True or false: Ferrets bite everyone and everything.
5. True or false: Ferrets are hostile toward children.
6. True or false: Ferrets have a peculiar smell.
7. True or false: Ferrets sleep a lot.
8. True or false: Ferrets need regular veterinary care.
More on Vetstreet:
Like this article? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!
Take our breed quiz to find your next pet.
Get all the best pet news and information sent right to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
We scoured our database of 1.1 million
dogs to find out which male and female
monikers reigned supreme this past…
Christmas trees, fatty foods and other
seasonal items may bring cheer to your
home, but they'll cause harm to your…
Dr. Sarah Wooten takes a closer look at
this curious sleeping habit and what it has
to do with canines’ ancestry.
The Kromfohrlander is said to be
descended from a mixed-breed dog
who was a mascot for American troops.
Check out our collection of more than 250 videos about pet training, animal behavior, dog and cat breeds and more.
Wonder which dog or cat best fits your lifestyle? Our new tool will narrow down more than 300 breeds for you.
If the video doesn't start playing momentarily,
please install the latest version of Flash.
Thank you for subscribing.