2001-Sun Feb 26 05:35:28 MST 2017
Vetstreet. All rights reserved.
Vetstreet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. See Additional Information ›
Some people have
preconceived ideas about ferrets, many of which simply are not true — or at least not the whole truth. If you have ever thought about sharing your space with a
ferret, take this quiz to learn some interesting facts about this furry fellow.
1. True or false: Ferrets are not very smart.
2. True or false: Ferrets are antisocial.
3. True or false: Ferrets get into everything.
4. True or false: Ferrets bite everyone and everything.
5. True or false: Ferrets are hostile toward children.
6. True or false: Ferrets have a peculiar smell.
7. True or false: Ferrets sleep a lot.
8. True or false: Ferrets need regular veterinary care.
More on Vetstreet:
Like this article? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!
Take our breed quiz to find your next pet.
Get all the best pet news and information sent right to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
Dogs and cats help improve our mental,
social and physical health — and we
have the science to prove it!
We asked our readers to share the funny
things and skillful tricks their dogs will do
to get Milk-Bone® Pill…
It’s more than just cute when your kitty
naps in a box — it’s an instinctive
behavior that’s hardwired in her…
Herding dog, search-and-rescue dog, guide dog, police dog, farm dog — you name it, the German Shepherd can do it.
Check out our collection of more than 250 videos about pet training, animal behavior, dog and cat breeds and more.
Wonder which dog or cat best fits your lifestyle? Our new tool will narrow down more than 300 breeds for you.
If the video doesn't start playing momentarily,
please install the latest version of Flash.
Thank you for subscribing.