Senior Pet Health
SENIOR PET WELLNESS
We expect our cats and dogs to slow down as part of the aging process, but how much slowing down is too much?Read More: Dr. Ann Hohenhaus’ advice
We surveyed veterinary experts and readers to find out if older pet issues are communicated effectively to pet owners. See the results ›
Has your senior cat been a little off lately? Read the signs of senility in cats and learn strategies for dealing with it. Changes you can make to manage CDS ›
More on Senior Pet Health
- 4 Signs of Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
- 5 Health Problems Dog Owners Ignore (And Why You Need to Deal With Them Right Now)
- Pudgy Senior Cats: How to Get Them in Shape
- Should You Give Your Aging Pet Supplements?
- Dementia in Senior Dogs: 6 Ways to Deal With the Effects
- Work With Your Veterinarian to Make Your Senior Pet's Golden Years Healthy
- What You Need to Know About Inflammation and Arthritis in Dogs
- Toy Guidelines for Senior Cats
- Do My Dog's Cloudy Eyes Mean He Has Cataracts?
- How Old Is Too Old When Treating a Pet?