Tear Stain Remover
Eye cleaning wipes
Eye cleaning wipes have been created with your pet in mind. These convenient wipes contain chamomile, and other mild cleansers, to gently soothe and clean the eye and surrounding area. Especially useful for removing tear stains, routine cleaning and dissolving crusty eye matter. Packs of 50 are great to keep on hand for travel, outings and for general use around the house.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
- Disposable wipes containing chamomile, which has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
REASONS FOR PRESCRIBING:
- Routine eye cleaning, to dissolve dried eye matter, to remove tear stains
Read and follow the prescription label carefully.
To clean the eye and surrounding area, carefully wipe the corners of the eye, the area around the eye, and the coat, as necessary, to remove crusty exudate and debris.
Tear stain removal: Use wipes morning and evening for 1 or 2 weeks, and then as often as is necessary.
WHAT IF A TREATMENT IS MISSED?
If a treatment is missed, perform it as soon as you can. If it is time already for the next dose, skip the missed treatment and go back to the normal schedule.
STORAGE AND WARNINGS:
Eye cleaning wipes should be stored in the original container in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
Keep this and all medication out of reach of children and pets.
POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS:
- If the animal shows any signs of irritation (redness, swelling, tearing), contact your veterinarian
WHAT TO TELL/ASK A VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT?Talk to your veterinarian about:
- When your pet will need to be rechecked
- What are the risks and benefits of using this product
- If your pet has experienced previous eye problems
- If your pet has experienced side-effects on other drugs/products
- If your pet has experienced liver or kidney disease now or ever
- If your pet has experienced any other medical problems or allergies now or ever
- All medicines and supplements that you are giving your pet or plan to give your pet, including those you can get without a prescription. Your veterinarian may want to check that all of your pet’s medications can be given together.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
Notify your veterinarian if your animal’s condition does not improve or worsens despite this treatment.
This is just a summary of information about Eye cleaning wipes. If you have any questions or concerns about Eye cleaning wipes or the condition it was prescribed for, please contact your veterinarian.