Antioch Animal Hospital
Is this your veterinarian?
40949 N. Il State Rt 83
Antioch, IL 60002
- Th: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
- Wed: 7:00AM - 5:00PM
- Fri: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Sat: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sun: Closed
- After Hours: 847-548-5300
Antioch Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Antioch, Illinois. The professional and courteous staff at Antioch Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Antioch Animal Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Antioch, Illinois and surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Antioch Animal Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
Antioch Animal Hospital Services
- Behavioral Medicine
- Birds (Avian Medicine)
- Blood Transfusions
- Dental Care
- Digital Radiology
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Rabbits and Small Mammals
- Senior Care
- Specialized Surgery
- Wellness Exams
Antioch Animal Hospital Staff Profiles
- Graduated from Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Member of AVMA, CVMA and LGVMA.
- Interests: Behavior, Feline Medicine, End-of-Life Care, Preventative Medicine and Epidemiology.
- Pets: 2 Cats, Sloane & Keeley, 3 Hermit Crabs, Felipe, Ricochet & Tamatoa, and soon to be a new puppy that will be a Shiloh Shepherd.
- Hobbies include: Crafting, Gardening, Hiking, Kayaking, Biking, Yoga, Clicker Training Dogs & Cats.
- Favorite Movie: Moana
- Favorite Phrase of Expression: "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."
Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine.
Barbara Storslee, DVM•Graduated from: Iowa State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
•Member of: AVMA and ILVMA
•Hobbies Include: Genealogy, reading WWII non-fiction and photography
•Favorite Movie: James Bond
•Favorite Phrase: “You don’t say?”
•Favorite Food: Lasagna
•Favorite Artist: Peter, Paul & Mary Show More
Iowa State University
Michael Passarella, DVM, Chief of Medicine•Graduated from: University of Illinois
•Member of : AVMA and CVMA
•Interests are: Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, including Orthopedics
•Pets: Bella 2 year old Golden Retriever
•Hobbies include: Speed Skating, Fishing and Golfing
•Favorite Movie: Tin Cup
•Favorite phrase: “It’s not the size of the dog in a fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.”
•Favorite food: Home Made Italian Sausage Show More
University of Illinois