VCA Arrighetti Animal Hospital
Is this your veterinarian?
1882 Plaza del Sur Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Welcome! Located in the South/Central area of Santa Fe, between Siringo and St. Michael’s streets off of Pacheco Street and just 2 miles from interstate 25 (I-25), VCA Arrighetti Animal Hospital is a friendly, comfortable, state of the art, medically full service AAHA accredited veterinary hospital. Our caring and skilled veterinarians provide well pet and sick pet services, for puppies, kittens, adult dogs & cats and senior pets. We also have a wealth of knowledge about exotic pets such as birds, rabbits and reptiles. Our services include physical exams, vaccines, including weekly Preventative Care vaccine clinics, spay, neuter, and pet dental care; surgeries, hospitalization, digital x-rays, and laboratory testing. We carry Hills Prescription and Science Diets, Royal Canin therapeutic pet food, and a variety of healthy treats. We work closely with rescue groups and animal shelters, including the City of Santa Fe and Espanola Shelters and Felines & Friends New Mexico.
We welcome you to VCA Arrighetti Animal Hospital where we care about you and your pet, and will help you take the best possible care of your loveable companion. Our doctors, Dr. Elizabeth Davis, Dr. Esteban Armendariz and Dr. Patricia McCreight are knowledgeable and skilled veterinarians, and kind and compassionate individuals. Along with our friendly front office staff and well trained patient care team, we will provide exceptional service to your and your pet. In the community since 1983 and in the same location for over 27 years, we are here to serve you and your pet. Ask us about CareClub, the wellness plan with easy, affordable monthly payments. At VCA Arrighetti Animal Hospital your pet’s health is our top priority and excellent client service is our goal.
· VCA Wellness Plans: Allow early detection of disease and help reduce your pet’s health risks throughout his or her life.
· Diagnostic and therapeutic services for your pets’ complete health-care needs.
· Diagnostic imaging: On-site x-ray service provides high-quality radiographs essential for identifying problems that cannot be found by physical examination.
· Laboratory: In-house tests for urgent cases and commercial laboratory for more specialized testing.
· Pharmacy: A complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, preventative medications and shampoos. Also Home Delivery service for the convenience of delivering medications and foods straight to your mailbox.
· Surgery/Dentistry: We are fully equipped to provide routine spaying and neutering, soft tissue surgery, dental evaluations and cleaning. We also provide full-mouth dental x-rays to thoroughly evaluate crowns and roots of any problem teeth.
· Pain management: Pain can accompany any illness, injury, surgery, or chronic conditions. Effective pain control is a vital part of caring for your pet and ensuring their comfort, quick recovery, and quality of life.
· Exotics: We see turtles and other reptiles, rabbits, guinea pigs and birds.