Video: 10 Great Halloween Safety Tips for Pets
Ghosts, ghouls and witches aren’t the only scary things about Halloween — a pet emergency can be just as frightening! That’s why we’re here with veterinarian-approved advice to help keep your cats and dogs safe this October 31.
How can you and your furry friends have the most fun Halloween possible? Choosing the right costume and putting up pet-safe decorations is a great start. Check out our video for tips on protecting your pets from costume mishaps, chocolate poisonings, opportunistic escapes and more.
More on Vetstreet:
- Countdown to Halloween: The Best Dog and Cat Costumes of 2015
- It’s Halloween! Do You Know About These Famous Animal Graves?
- Are Black Cats in Greater Danger Around Halloween?
- Funny Cat Video: Henri the Cat Suffers the Indignity of Halloween
- Halloween Costumes: 7 Things to Think About Before Dressing Up Your Pet