Fashion Tips From 9 Pets Who Dress Better Than You Do
Every pet lover knows there’s no one better to ask for fashion advice than a dog who’s tasted her fair share of shoes. And when you’re standing in front of the mirror, who’s more brutally honest about your outfit than a cat? In that spirit, we collected some fun fashion advice from cats and dogs. Listen up! These stylish pets know what they’re talking about.
1. It’s better to be overdressed than underdressed.
2. Give your basic black a pop of color.
3. Leopard print is classic — but only in moderation.
4. Go for a hairstyle that complements your facial features.
5. A great pair of shades gives your casual Saturday look a boost.
6. Sneakers go with everything — including formalwear.
7. Don’t be afraid to mix patterns.
8. No matter the season, a scarf is a perfect accessory.
9. Remember this: Personal style is about expressing yourself.
More on Vetstreet.com: