Two Little Words Vet Professionals Need to Hear
Caring for animals — whether you’re a veterinarian, a shelter worker, a technician, or any other fur-loving friend — requires compassion and dedication. It can be hard, emotionally draining work. When you get the chance to say thank you to the people who take care of your pet, please do. It will mean more to them than you know.
More on Vetstreet.com:
- How to Say Goodbye to Your Pet
- 10 Things Dogs Teach Us About Relationships
- 15 Challenging Dog Breeds for New Pet Owners
- 5 Small Dog Breeds With Long Lifespans
- Your New Pet: When It’s Not Love at First Sight