Video: Top 5 Ways to Drive Your Vet Crazy
Published on February 05, 2014
I am extremely fond of the people who bring their pets in to see me at the veterinary clinic. Helping them take good care of their furry loved ones brings meaning to my life, and genuinely makes me happy. These are the people who enable me to have the job I love.
Still, there are a few things that pet owners do from time to time that can drive even the most patient veterinarian crazy. Here are my top five.
More on Vetstreet:
- 10 Things to NOT Say to Your Vet
- 7 Signs You Shouldn’t Get a Dog
- 6 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Pet
- Do’s and Don’ts for New Dog Owners
- 10 Questions Vets Really Wish You Would Ask
- Top 10 Common Pet Disorders Vets Dread the Most