Video: Why Does My Dog… Kick the Grass After Pooping?
Published on October 12, 2015
Does your dog kick the grass after pooping or perhaps after going to the bathroom in general? As dog owners, many of us see behavior like this every day.
But have you ever stopped to wonder what it means? Is it territorial? Is it normal? Dr. Sarah Wooten answers these questions and more in her new video below.
More on Vetstreet:
- Why Does My Dog… Always Lick Me?
- 14 Common Dog Behavior Myths Decoded
- Video: Why Does My Dog… Cock Her Head?
- 11 Readers Share Their Most Embarrassing Pet Potty Stories
- Veterinary Professionals Vote on the Best Dogs for New Owners