Video: Learn How to Keep Snakes Out of Your House
Published on November 06, 2014
Snakes are a normal, natural and healthy part of our environment. But some of us aren’t too keen on sharing our indoor space with wild snakes, and fall is when snakes are searching for a cozy spot to spend the winter. It’s also baby snake-hatching season.
Check out the video below for hints on how to keep your home from becoming a snake’s hibernation hangout.
Remember, if you decide to hire an animal removal service to rids your home of snakes, check that the service is licensed and insured, and contact previous clients as references.
More on Vetstreet.com:
- Think You Know Snakes? Take Our Quiz
- 5 Fall Plant and Garden Dangers for Pets
- Get to Know the Friendliest Exotic Pets Around
- Snakes as Pets: What to Know Before Bringing One Home
- 10 Most Dangerous Creatures for Your Pets (Many Are Found in Your Backyard)